This blog is awesome! So happy to see Tori's adorable sunshine smile right before she goes in to the MTC! She looks wonderful! And I love the pic of the family! I've been thinking about Tori all day and my heart is especially with Tina... I know it's so hard to let them go :( But you wouldn't want them anywhere else either - it's so great that Tori is serving a mission! And of course my love goes all the way to Italy with her :)
Have an AWESOME EXPERIENCE bringing the Gospel to Lifetime Catholics will be a Challenge but the Lord has His ways of Leading you to those who are seeking the Truth :) Your pictures are Bella Bella Bellisimo !!!
This blog is awesome! So happy to see Tori's adorable sunshine smile right before she goes in to the MTC! She looks wonderful! And I love the pic of the family! I've been thinking about Tori all day and my heart is especially with Tina... I know it's so hard to let them go :( But you wouldn't want them anywhere else either - it's so great that Tori is serving a mission! And of course my love goes all the way to Italy with her :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for updates! xoxo
So fun!!! She will be amazing!!
ReplyDeleteHave an AWESOME EXPERIENCE bringing the Gospel to Lifetime Catholics will be a Challenge but the Lord has His ways of Leading you to those who are seeking the Truth :) Your pictures are Bella Bella Bellisimo !!!
ReplyDelete